how to merge worksheets in a workbook

Default how to merge worksheets in the same workbook

I want to merge 30 worksheets in a workbook into a new worksheet. These 30
worksheets have the same structure. I really don't want to copy the data in
the 30 sheets into a new sheet again and again. Who can advise me how to
process?
Frank Kabel

Hi
see:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

"how to merge worksheets in a workbook" wrote:

I want to merge 30 worksheets in a workbook into a new worksheet. These 30
worksheets have the same structure. I really don't want to copy the data in
the 30 sheets into a new sheet again and again. Who can advise me how to
process?

William Elerding

Good afternoon, Frank. How about the reverse? I have a 125 'page' workbook
that has about 30 different groups of information. Is there a way to
copy/move each of the 30 'groups' to their own tab/worksheet? Thanks.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
see:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

"how to merge worksheets in a workbook" wrote:

I want to merge 30 worksheets in a workbook into a new worksheet. These 30
worksheets have the same structure. I really don't want to copy the data in
the 30 sheets into a new sheet again and again. Who can advise me how to
process?

Frank Kabel

Hi
see: