gls858

Bob .-.-. wrote:
Hi Ken
Many thanks for your reply. I was planning to run what I would have thought
of as reasonably average spreadsheets in the book with links in-between the
pages.
I have used linked books extensively and found data integrity in terms of
data shifting in tables and lookups going haywire to be quite common place.
This is an attempt to stop as much of this movement as I can and to make
storage and recall of files as easy as possible - there again I may have
just ruined that idea because of file/sheet finding & recovery in the book
if it gets big - really big.
Hmmmmmm
Thanks again, maybe I need to think it over again
Regards
Bob

Sounds like you might have a situation where you would be better
off using Access. You don't explain what you're doing but if you
have multiple sheets and links and lots of data you might be using
the wrong program.

gls858