Walt Campbell

Default Navigation help please

Hello,
I have a sheet that has a set scroll area, protected and unprotected cells.

I cannot tab from the last column in a row to the beginning column in the
next row, ie z4 to a5, when the sheet is protected. It works when the sheet
is unprotected.

Appreciate the help...

Regards....

Walt Campbell

Thanks for the reply.

Home-Enter takes me back to Cell A1 which is quicker then backing up through
the cells but still not exactly what
I was hoping for :)

Thanks again...

"Ragdyer" wrote in message
Does <Home <Enter help?
--
HTH,

RD

"Walt Campbell" <topatc-spotco.com wrote in message
Hello,
I have a sheet that has a set scroll area, protected and unprotected

cells.

I cannot tab from the last column in a row to the beginning column in the
next row, ie z4 to a5, when the sheet is protected. It works when the

sheet
is unprotected.

Appreciate the help...

Regards....

Walt Campbell

Thanks for the reply.

Home-Enter takes me back to Cell A1 which is quicker then backing up through
the cells but still not exactly what
I was hoping for :)

Thanks again...

"Ragdyer" wrote in message