sedona123

Default Worksheet Navigation

How would I enable different macros or unique hyperlinks to different
worksheets in a workbook using a combo box (pulldown list)...i.e. by
selecting an option in a combo box, user would jump to the worksheet assigned
to that option in the list. Right now, I use different buttons with unique
macros that goto to individual sheets and perform functions like Full Screen,
Protect Worksheet, etc...if I could assign these different macros to
different selections in the combo box, that would be ideal.
JulieD

Hi

not sure if this is the best method or not, but if on the first sheet you
put data / validation and chose LIST and then in the source box typed the
list of worksheet names you have separated by a comma
e.g.
Sheet1,Sheet2,Sheet3,Sheet4
and click ok, you have a drop down box where you can choose the sheet to,
now if you added in some worksheet_change code along the lines of
---

If Target.Address = "$A$1" Then
If Target.Value < "" Then
Sheets(Target.Value).Activate

---
then when you chose the sheet from the drop down box you will be taken there
(to use this code, right mouse click on the sheet tab of the sheet with the
combo box, choose view code and copy & paste the code on the right hand side
of the screen - changing $A$1 to the cell address of the combo box.)

if this is along the lines of what you want you can then add other things
like your other macros, e.g.

If Target.Address = "$A$1" Then
If Target.Value < "" Then
Select Case Target.Value