Old December 14th 04, 06:51 PM
Paul

Default How do I configure navigation in Excel? In particular, the ctrl +.

When holding down the ctrl key and clicking the right arrow key, the expected
behavior is for the focus to go to the last cell that I have data. This
doesn't work.

Old December 15th 04, 12:25 AM

Maybe

tools|options|Transition Tab
Uncheck "Transition navigation keys" checkbox.

Old December 15th 04, 01:51 PM
Paul

Dave,
Thanks for the info! Very helpful.