-   -   How do I configure navigation in Excel? In particular, the ctrl +. (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/5000-how-do-i-configure-navigation-excel-particular-ctrl.html)

Paul

How do I configure navigation in Excel? In particular, the ctrl +.

When holding down the ctrl key and clicking the right arrow key, the expected
behavior is for the focus to go to the last cell that I have data. This
doesn't work.

Dave Peterson

Maybe

tools|options|Transition Tab
Uncheck "Transition navigation keys" checkbox.

--

Dave Peterson

Paul

Dave,