frodomojo

Default How do I stop cells from expanding?

Hey all. Just got Excel 2003, and have a real basic question.

I'm working in large files with very long cells, and everytime i click into
one to edit it, it expands to take up almost the entire screen. Problem is, i
need to look at cells in other columns, and this is a huge pain. How do i get
it to stop?

Thanks in advance!

Naz

Don't double click, edit the cell in the formula bar.

--

Naz,