naveen

Default Stop toggle buttons in excel move from the cells after previewing

I have some toggle buttons on my excel sheet. These buttons move from the
cells when I do a print preview and close. How do I stop this from happening?

Debra Dalgleish

The information in the following post by Dave Peterson may help:

http://groups.google.ca/groups?&thre...apeXSPAM. com

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Dave Peterson

xl2002???

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

But Jim Rech recently posted this:
This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch
there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly
mention this fix, it's in there).

But Myrna Larson (and others) posted that it didn't work for her in all her
workbooks.