John

Default Driver Database

Hi,
I am fairly new to excel and would like to be able to catalogue my Drivers
Collection. I would like to do this by 1st by Manufacture, then by hardware
type, then OS type, and last by Version. I would like to be able to click the
manufacture which will open a tree Hierarchy and so on. Is this possible and
if so could anyone help me out.

Regards

John
patrick

Hey John!
Sounds like you can accomplish this in Excel. Need to better understand
right path to take How large is the list/catalogue? Perhaps you could post
a sample so I can better get feel of what you want to accomplish.
Pat F

"John" wrote:

Hi,
I am fairly new to excel and would like to be able to catalogue my Drivers
Collection. I would like to do this by 1st by Manufacture, then by hardware
type, then OS type, and last by Version. I would like to be able to click the
manufacture which will open a tree Hierarchy and so on. Is this possible and
if so could anyone help me out.

Regards

John

John

Hi Patrick,
thanks for the reply,
Could you give me an email address to send a sample file to. I cannot post
to newsgroups.

Kind Regards

John