John

Hi Patrick,
thanks for the reply,
Could you give me an email address to send a sample file to. I cannot post
to newsgroups.

Kind Regards

John

"patrick" wrote:

Hey John!
Sounds like you can accomplish this in Excel. Need to better understand
right path to take How large is the list/catalogue? Perhaps you could post
a sample so I can better get feel of what you want to accomplish.
Pat F

"John" wrote:

Hi,
I am fairly new to excel and would like to be able to catalogue my Drivers
Collection. I would like to do this by 1st by Manufacture, then by hardware
type, then OS type, and last by Version. I would like to be able to click the
manufacture which will open a tree Hierarchy and so on. Is this possible and
if so could anyone help me out.

Regards

John