Junior Member

Default does an array contain contents of cell

Hi Everyone

I'm having a spot of trouble with excel and hopefully someone can help.

I have 2 sheets. One sheet has lists of email addresses eg A1 says 'VENDOR' and A2 to A10 have email addresses in them. Then B1 says 'CORPORATE' and B2 to B12 have email addresses in them.

On my second sheet I have a cell (D6 to D200) with a concantinated formalue in it which just joins a number of email addresses together in to one cell.

I want to be able to automatically put a 1 next to the concantinated cell if the concantinated cell contains an email address from the 'VENDOR' list, if not then put a 0. Then on the next cell put a one if the contaninated cell contains an email address from the CORPORATE list and so on...I have several lists of email addresses!

Can anyone help me. Is it something to do with arrays, like
=if somepart of D6 matches an email address in my VENDOR list then 1 else 0

........If only formula's were that easy !
Junior Member

Anyone ???
Senior Member

Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper_yonk View Post
Anyone ???
Dear cooper_yonk, Good Morning.

It´s a little confused the explanation, especially about the second sheet.

You may save your excel file at a free site like www.4shared.com and put the link here.

It will be easier to help you with confidence.

I´m waiting the excel file link.
I hope it can help you.

Best regards,
Marcilio Lobão