Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can I Import picture contents into Excell cell array numbers?

Hello,

I have some scientific photos stored in some picture format (in gray scale).

I am looking for a way to import these photos into an array of text-numeber
cells into Excel, which I can then process in Excel.

(If no direct method exists, then optionally - the photo-convrsion to
text-numbers can be done offline into a file, then I would have to import
that file into Excel).

It would be nice to have the opposite as well, namely, to export text-number
cell arrays into som picture format.

Can anyone advise how this can be done ?
Thanks.