Junior Member

Default converting formulas to code

dear sir,with best regards,i need your help for converting the formulas i have used in attached file to codes .
many thanks in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Book10.zip (5.9 KB, 51 views)
Senior Member

Location: Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofimoon4 View Post
dear sir,with best regards,i need your help for converting the formulas i have used in attached file to codes .
many thanks in advance.
I'm not sure if I understand you. You mean your formulas into a VB code?
__________________
Asobi Wa Owari Da
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedchew View Post
I'm not sure if I understand you. You mean your formulas into a VB code?
dear sir,i need to convert the formulas mentioned in (h,i,and j) columns to codes with buttons which as i think are better and easily using.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofimoon4 View Post
dear sir,i need to convert the formulas mentioned in (h,i,and j) columns to codes with buttons which as i think are better and easily using.
dear sir,any hope to get any help.
my regards.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofimoon4 View Post
dear sir,any hope to get any help.
my regards.
Dear sir,with my apology,asking you kindly to consider my request as cancelled.
Thanking you.