-   -   converting formulas to code (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/266139-converting-formulas-code.html)

tofimoon4

converting formulas to code

1 Attachment(s)
dear sir,with best regards,i need your help for converting the formulas i have used in attached file to codes .
many thanks in advance.

wickedchew

Quote:

Originally Posted by tofimoon4 (Post 959845)
dear sir,with best regards,i need your help for converting the formulas i have used in attached file to codes .
many thanks in advance.

I'm not sure if I understand you. You mean your formulas into a VB code?

tofimoon4

Quote:

Originally Posted by wickedchew (Post 959848)
I'm not sure if I understand you. You mean your formulas into a VB code?

dear sir,i need to convert the formulas mentioned in (h,i,and j) columns to codes with buttons which as i think are better and easily using.

tofimoon4

Quote:

Originally Posted by tofimoon4 (Post 959849)
dear sir,i need to convert the formulas mentioned in (h,i,and j) columns to codes with buttons which as i think are better and easily using.

dear sir,any hope to get any help.
my regards.

tofimoon4

Quote:

Originally Posted by tofimoon4 (Post 959851)
dear sir,any hope to get any help.
my regards.

Dear sir,with my apology,asking you kindly to consider my request as cancelled.
Thanking you.