Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default converting cell formulaes to code

Is there anyway that I can convert formulaes that is currently in cells to
code?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What do you mean by code?
If you want to convert them to values then
Copy and then Edit|Paste Special|Values

If you want to convert them into the formula, simply replace = with '=. You
can do that by Find/Replace option...

--
Always provide your feedback so that others know whether the solution worked
or problem still persists ...

"Hein" wrote:

Is there anyway that I can convert formulaes that is currently in cells to
code?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you want to see the formula instead of value in a cell u can use ctrl+ ` .
( ` is just above on tab)

"Hein" wrote:

Is there anyway that I can convert formulaes that is currently in cells to
code?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can also toggle displaying formulae or results via
ToolsOptionsDisplayFormulae checkbox

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Hein€¯ ezt Ć*rta: