Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How to open 2003 excel in excel 2007

I am trying to open a 2003 worksheet in 2007. I am able to open it, but all I
get is a blue screen, with the ribbon on top and 'Ready' on the bottom. I
tried the unhide button, but it was not highlighted so couldn't. This is a
workbook that has tracking capabilities and now I get the 'read only' and I
need to input data. Any ideas? Thanks for listening!! Glenda
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

On 4/6/2010 2:39 PM, Glenda wrote:
I am trying to open a 2003 worksheet in 2007. I am able to open it, but all I
get is a blue screen, with the ribbon on top and 'Ready' on the bottom. I
tried the unhide button, but it was not highlighted so couldn't. This is a
workbook that has tracking capabilities and now I get the 'read only' and I
need to input data. Any ideas? Thanks for listening!! Glenda

Glenda - Any chance the worksheet is minimized? ie, Is there a short
toolbar just above the Ready indicator on the bottom?
Bob Ryan