Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 compatability mode, can't open when saved by excel 2003

If I create a spreadsheet with vba code, and do some of the code to work in
2003. I can save and load in compatability mode, no problem. But if its
opened with excel 2003 and saved. I can no longer open in 2007, it says 2007
has stopped working, then tries to recover document. After second crash, it
brings up the document with all coding and formatting missing. Excel 2003 can
still open and work with the document without a problem.

Any help would be appreciated