Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default excel home key?

Where is the Exel 2003 HOME key?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

CTRL+HOME takes you to cell A1
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme

"peteshndl" wrote in message
Where is the Exel 2003 HOME key?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Well on my keyboard it is towards the top right hand side.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

Where is the Exel 2003 HOME key?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

There is a Home key on my keyboard.

And excel has a setting that allows it to work a couple of different ways.

tools|options|transition tab|Transition Navigation keys

If it's unchecked, then hitting the home key takes me to column A of the row
with the activecell.

If it's checked, it takes me to A1.

(ignoring window|Freeze panes, too)

(if it's unchecked, then ctrl-home takes me to A1)

peteshndl wrote:

Where is the Exel 2003 HOME key?

--

Dave Peterson