Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Page Preview/Print Problem

When I do a page preview, each cell in the worksheet appears as a separate
page, and when I try to change the page layout, I can not get past a "margins
do not fit page size" error.

I have followed all the help instructions on formatting a worksheet to a
single page, but nothing works.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

One of my collegues had the same problem, it appeared to be a problem with
the printer interface, got corrupted or something. When he changed to a
different printer the problem disapeared.
Barbara

" wrote in
message ...