-   -   Page Preview/Print Problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/252053-page-preview-print-problem.html)

[email protected]

Page Preview/Print Problem

When I do a page preview, each cell in the worksheet appears as a separate
page, and when I try to change the page layout, I can not get past a "margins
do not fit page size" error.

I have followed all the help instructions on formatting a worksheet to a
single page, but nothing works.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

leung

Page Preview/Print Problem

What version of Excel and window are you using?

" wrote:

When I do a page preview, each cell in the worksheet appears as a separate
page, and when I try to change the page layout, I can not get past a "margins
do not fit page size" error.

I have followed all the help instructions on formatting a worksheet to a
single page, but nothing works.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

FloMM2

Page Preview/Print Problem

,
Try this and see if it helps:
Along the top menu select "View", then "Page Break Preview"

This will show where you set, or someone set the page breaks on this
worksheet.
Move where you need (or want them), select "View", "Normal".
And then do a print preview.
hth

" wrote:

When I do a page preview, each cell in the worksheet appears as a separate
page, and when I try to change the page layout, I can not get past a "margins
do not fit page size" error.

I have followed all the help instructions on formatting a worksheet to a
single page, but nothing works.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Barbara Wiseman[_2_]

Page Preview/Print Problem

One of my collegues had the same problem, it appeared to be a problem with
the printer interface, got corrupted or something. When he changed to a
different printer the problem disapeared.
Barbara

" wrote in
message ...