JP

Default Lock it in....

I am using the WORKDAY function and it is working correctly, however when I
copy the formula to another cell, it changes the Holiday cells. Is there any
way to prevent this from happening by locking the holiday cells?

Hi
You need to use absolute references for your holiday cells. In your WORKDAY
formula, instead of using A2:A8 for your holiday reference (for example) use
$A$2:$A$8
Hope this helps.

--
Andy.

"JP" wrote in message
I am using the WORKDAY function and it is working correctly, however when I
copy the formula to another cell, it changes the Holiday cells. Is there
any
way to prevent this from happening by locking the holiday cells?

Paul B

JP, use and Absolute reference for the holidays, like this

=WORKDAY(A1,A2,$A$3:$A$10)

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003