Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Stand alone Excel

I previously used 2002 which was an upgrade but now has become unusable so I
guess it's time to upgrade. Can I buy a standalone Excell (not upgrade) that
will convert all my files to *.htm which can be uploaded as before? I tested
out a Home and Student version non-comm. but couldn't get my files converted
to something that would upload properly.

Thanks for the help

Nancy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You can buy Excel 2007 by itself.

Why do you feel Excel 2002 has become unusable?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP