Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Converting quattro pro x3 formula to excel 2007

I wrote a spreadsheet in Quattro Pro X3 to calculate Golf Handicaps. I have
imported it to Excel 2007 but I cant get one formula to work. In the
spreadsheet I have calculated the differentials in column 'H' starting at
row 6 and am trying to put the lowest 10 scores from the last 20 played in
Column 'J6 thru J15'.

The following Quattro Pro formula is what is used in columns J6 thru J15.

),"-",@SMALLEST(@@(@OFFSET(H$6,@MAX(0,@PURECOUNT(A )))

When I imported this to Excel, it came out as:

=IF(COUNT(H$1:H$16960)<ROWS(H$6:H6),"-",SMALL(INDIRECT(OFFSET(H$6,MAX(0,COUNT(H$1:H$1696 0)-20),0,20,1)),ROWS(H$6:H6)))

When I import the Quattro Pro spreadsheet to Excel I get errors in H6-H14
"#VALUE!" and in the "I" column it says:

"A value used in the formula is of the wrong data type."

I am brand new to Excel and have modified the =IF statement several times
without success. The references to H$1 were changed to H$6 because labels
are above H6, but I am stumped. Have I given enough information for anyone
to help me?

Thanks