slock@muccipac

Default Some cells can't be formatted after converting from Quattro Pro.

I downloaded a converter from the web to convert a Quattro Pro 8.0
spreadsheat to Excel 2002. Now there are certain cells that I cannot fromat.
I use the format cells command but nothing happens. The cells were not locked
in Quattro Pro.

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slock@muccipac View Post
I downloaded a converter from the web to convert a Quattro Pro 8.0
spreadsheat to Excel 2002. Now there are certain cells that I cannot fromat.
I use the format cells command but nothing happens. The cells were not locked
in Quattro Pro.
Yes, yes, 6 year old post....

Anywho, the real answer...... as I'm quite familiar with this problem. It has to do with cells that have borders. This causes a bug preventing the cells from being formatted.

Copy the sheet you want and "paste special" to a new sheet and choose "All except borders". The new sheet can then be formatted.