Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Paste data to cell and keep destination font and size

Hello
I need to paste data to a cell and keep the destination font and size, I
know I can do the paste special and tell it to use destination settings, but
is there a way to do this without having to tell it to use the destination
settings every time.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you are using Excel 2003 or 2007, after a paste operation you should see
a paste option icon near the receiving cell. One of the options there is to
keep the sending cell's format
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"billbob" wrote in message
Hello
I need to paste data to a cell and keep the destination font and size, I
know I can do the paste special and tell it to use destination settings,
but
is there a way to do this without having to tell it to use the destination
settings every time.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Yes I saw that but I would like it to change the settings automaticlly, so I
don't have to do anything after I paste it?
--
Thanks for any help you can provide.