Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default paste cells (and reduce font size) from excel into outlook

I have to send a daily E-Mail which entails copying and pasting from Excel to
Outlook. Is it possible to reduce the font size in the transition from one to
the other so that I don't have to highlight the font and change it manually
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On May 24, 4:30 pm, nomad quandry <nomad
wrote:
I have to send a daily E-Mail which entails copying and pasting from Excel to
Outlook. Is it possible to reduce the font size in the transition from one to
the other so that I don't have to highlight the font and change it manually

Try in Outlook "EditPaste SpecialUnformatted text" - maybe this
helps.
Have a nice day
Michael