-   -   paste cells (and reduce font size) from excel into outlook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/231829-paste-cells-reduce-font-size-excel-into-outlook.html)

nomad quandry

paste cells (and reduce font size) from excel into outlook

I have to send a daily E-Mail which entails copying and pasting from Excel to
Outlook. Is it possible to reduce the font size in the transition from one to
the other so that I don't have to highlight the font and change it manually

Michael.Tarnowski

paste cells (and reduce font size) from excel into outlook

On May 24, 4:30 pm, nomad quandry <nomad
wrote:
I have to send a daily E-Mail which entails copying and pasting from Excel to
Outlook. Is it possible to reduce the font size in the transition from one to
the other so that I don't have to highlight the font and change it manually

Try in Outlook "EditPaste SpecialUnformatted text" - maybe this
helps.
Have a nice day
Michael