Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default cell size and font size

In a worksheet say one page, data is entered in cells--aasume there are five
columns and 40 rows. You adjust the height of the rows such that they neatly
fill the vertical height of page. Then you want to adjust the font size so
that it is a good match for the cell size, either smaller font or larger
font. Making them smaller is usually not a problem but when you try to make
them larger because you can see that the larger font will fill the cell, and
also give a better and larger presentation, the font size does not increase,
but appears frozen in size. Can you kindly help with this?
Do the adjacent grey areas beyond the required printed area have anything to
do with this?
Thank you
Aamir
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

but when you try to make them larger... the font size does not increase,
but appears frozen in size.

I have never seen this in all my years of using Excel. Others may have, but
if no one chimes in it may be because this is not an issue others have
experienced.

--
Jim