LMB

Default blank cell turns to 0

Hi Guys,

Using Excel 2000. I am trying to work on a sheet someone else started but
can't finish. In a cell on the sheet that the formula below is pulling the
data from there is a blank field but there is a 0 in the cell that has this
formula in it on my new sheet. If the cell on the first sheet is blank, I
want the cell that equals that cell on my second sheet to be blank too.

='SVMMC-admin, tx, blue cards'!$B$3

The sheet is a yes/no sheet and when there is a 1 in the cell it means yes,
when there is a 0 in the cell it means no, when the cell is blank, it means
Not Applicable so when the blank cell converts to a 0 that changes the data.
Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,
Linda

JE McGimpsey

Try:

=IF('SVMMC-admin, tx, blue cards'!$B$3="","",'SVMMC-admin, tx, blue
cards'!$B$3)