Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Excel 2007 Help Button

When I press the Help button in Excel I get a return message that says "There
are no help topics to match your request". All I want to do is explore the
Help section to learn more about Excel. Where do I enable the Help Section?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hello:

Try to use the F1/help buttons when nothing is selected.

--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, www.nyfconsultants.com, Wolverhampton, UK