Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Adding numbers from sheet 2 to sheet 1

Basically I have a list of names down the sheet and across the sheet by
months I have a number.
Each column (month) is added and put in bottom cell for that column, ie.,
=sum(e3:e50)

The second sheet is the same but a different list of names. I also sum these
by month at the bottom.

How can I change the formula for each column on sheet 1total to include the
corresponding column total from sheet 2?
Many thanks.
--
David
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi David

Either
=SUM(E3:E50)+SUM(Sheet2!E3:E50)
0r
=SUM(E3:E50)+Sheet2!E51
Assuming E51 holds the sum of the values in sheet2

--
Regards
Roger Govier