Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Formula for finding matching numbers

I have 3 months of phone numbers from phone bills and I need to know if
there is a way I can make a formula to show me the duplicate numbers from
month to month. I have input them in 3 columns and not sure what to do from
here. I've been reading on the forum and some of I'm reading is not making
sense. I know how to use the basics of excel but now getting this in depth
I'm not sure what to do.