Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Finding matching numbers in different rows.

I have a spreadsheet with a list of 20 numbers in each row. What I want to
do is find out if any numbers in the below row, match any numbers in the top
row. Ex:

6,9,10,15,27...
1,3,5,6,10,14...

Next to the 6 in the top row I want to add a column(cell) which tells me how
many times 6 was repeated in the row below it. I have worked with a few
different ideas but so far I have had no luck. Any help on this would be
greatly appreciated.