Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Comparing Data from three separate reports

I have three reports that I want to be able to extract the data that is the
same in all three under column a and b. Basicaly I want to find the account
number and name that are the same on all three reports, and be able to
extract the entire line of data on each.

example would be a finacial company looking for a client that has not paid a
bill in three consecutive months.