Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default getting support

can some tell me how can I move the crusor below the text i write in one
cell? as everytime I press the INTER key afet I write something in one cell
it shifts me to another cell, while I want to go under the text directly
within the same cell after press inter key.

your help will be greatly apprecitated1

YOURS
M. AL TOOQ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

For future reference, please post your question once and then wait for an
answer (which could take some time to be posted). The people answering
questions here are volunteers with other jobs/responsibilities and, as such,
are not always immediately available.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"MOHAMMAD" wrote in message
can some tell me how can I move the crusor below the text i write in one
cell? as everytime I press the INTER key afet I write something in one
cell
it shifts me to another cell, while I want to go under the text directly
within the same cell after press inter key.

your help will be greatly apprecitated1

YOURS
M. AL TOOQ

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Like many other OPs posting/responding via MS' web newsgroups of late,
believe OP here was merely an unfortunate victim of the misleading error
msgs thrown up by the MS interface, in wrongly NOT confirming that posts
made have gone through when in fact, they had gone through. This accounts
for the many seemingly repeat posts by many in the newsgroups of late. It's
not that OPs are getting increasingly impatient, its a current technical
glitch with the web interface which is still unresolved.
--
Max
Singapore
"Rick Rothstein" wrote in message
For future reference, please post your question once and then wait for an
answer (which could take some time to be posted). The people answering
questions here are volunteers with other jobs/responsibilities and, as
such, are not always immediately available.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

For info, this is the misleading msg thrown up by the MS web interface
when you click to post a new query or to reply:

An error occurred while sending your post
We're sorry, but there was a problem with the system and your post was not
received. The error has been reported to Operations and will be investigated
as soon as possible. Please try again later.

--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
Downloads:23,000 Files:370 Subscribers:66
xdemechanik
---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi

try using the Alt and Enter together, this will bring you to the next line
within the cell.

--
HTH

Pls provide your feedback by clicking the YES button below if this posting
is helpful
This will help others to search the results in the archive better

cheers, francis

"MOHAMMAD" wrote in message
can some tell me how can I move the crusor below the text i write in one
cell? as everytime I press the INTER key afet I write something in one
cell
it shifts me to another cell, while I want to go under the text directly
within the same cell after press inter key.

your help will be greatly apprecitated1

YOURS
M. AL TOOQ

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Rick

Recently, it seem that the MS web is having some technical issue since
Friday or Sat when I posted a reply.

Its shows an error message stating that the post was not
send when in fact it was send.

--

"MOHAMMAD" wrote in message
can some tell me how can I move the crusor below the text i write in one
cell? as everytime I press the INTER key afet I write something in one
cell
it shifts me to another cell, while I want to go under the text directly
within the same cell after press inter key.

your help will be greatly apprecitated1

YOURS
M. AL TOOQ

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

On Feb 9, 11:43*am, "Max" wrote:
[...]

somebody who knows Microsoft, tell them to fix this problem. This is
hurting us.