Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default getting support

can some tell me how can I move the crusor below the text i write in one
cell? as everytime I press the INTER key afet I write something in one cell
it shifts me to another cell, while I want to go under the text directly
within the same cell after press inter key.

your help will be greatly apprecitated

YOURS
M. AL TOOQ