-   -   getting support (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/219769-getting-support.html)

mohammad

getting support

can some tell me how can I move the crusor below the text i write in one
cell? as everytime I press the INTER key afet I write something in one cell
it shifts me to another cell, while I want to go under the text directly
within the same cell after press inter key.

your help will be greatly apprecitated

YOURS
M. AL TOOQ

Rick Rothstein

getting support

Don't press Enter... press Alt+Enter instead.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)