Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default correlate a series of numbers in mm:ss to another column also in m

I would like to create a chart which shows a series of numbers in minutes and
seconds (to the hundreths of a second) that correlates to another column,
also measured in minutes and seconds(and also to the hundreths of a second)
by a factor of 0.93567448724. For example, the first column will start with
16:00.00 and the second column will have 14:58.25, which is 0.93567448724
times as large as 16:00.00.

I've tried to use the forumla of A*B, where A is the number 16:00.00 and B
is the constant 0.93567448724, but it doesn't seem to work.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Eli
--
I will do today what you won''t, so tomorrow I can do what you can''t.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You'll need to use custom formating for times
[mm]:ss.00

|Filename: Mins.xls |
|Download: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/attachment.php?attachmentid=71|

mdmackillop