Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ElViejoEli ElViejoEli is offline

Default correlate a series of numbers in mm:ss to another column also in m

I forgot to mention that I'm using the text formatting in the number tab of
the format dialouge box instead of the time formatting. Is this why it's not
working?

Eli
--
I will do today what you won''''t, so tomorrow I can do what you can''''t.

"ElViejoEli" wrote:

I would like to create a chart which shows a series of numbers in minutes and
seconds (to the hundreths of a second) that correlates to another column,
also measured in minutes and seconds(and also to the hundreths of a second)
by a factor of 0.93567448724. For example, the first column will start with
16:00.00 and the second column will have 14:58.25, which is 0.93567448724
times as large as 16:00.00.

I've tried to use the forumla of A*B, where A is the number 16:00.00 and B
is the constant 0.93567448724, but it doesn't seem to work.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Eli
--
I will do today what you won''t, so tomorrow I can do what you can''t.