Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Excel Options aren't sticking

I have to go in every session to reset my "Excel Options" so that page breaks
are shown (it's under Advanced). Why does this not stay set when I exit?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I'm sure it was a design choice by the developer. Personally, I like that
choice.

But if I want to see the page breaks, I don't go through the menus to turn it
on. I just hit the print preview button.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Agreed. I hit print preview, then hit "Close." The page breaks should appear
as dotted lines. It's a lot faster than changing your options manually. Just
click 2 buttons on your toolbar and you're done.