Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Going From Excel 97 To Excel 2007 Questions From Sr. Citizen, Please

Hello,

Am in my 70's now, and a lot of this is becoming a bit harder.
May I ask, please:

a. Have been using Excel 97 to simply plot out my blood pressure for my MD
over the years.
Old Excel, but did everything I needed, and was sure easy to make plots
from.

Just installed Office 97 with the new Excel.
Big mistake, I think.

My old graphs in Excel 97 (it's been so long now I don't remember all the
things I did to create it) has a "trend line" thru the points.
Guess it's a simple linear rms line fit.

The new Excel, when importing the old file, has the points and graphs O.K.,
but no trend line.

How can I simply have it show, and print, on the graph again in the new
Excel ?

b. Also, the new Excel didn't pick up a few text boxes I have in the old
graph.
Why ?
What can I do to have them show, and print, again ?

Much thanks,
Bob