Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Needing help making a worksheet to track daily calories

The templates in excel don't have what I need. Does anyone have a worksheet
where you can enter the foods you eat for each day and enter the calories to
have it total for the day?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Google can be your friend. Googled
calories:excel
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...lories%3aexcel

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"marilyn at work" wrote in message
The templates in excel don't have what I need. Does anyone have a
worksheet
where you can enter the foods you eat for each day and enter the calories
have it total for the day?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Try:

http://jeremy.zawodny.com/blog/archives/006851.html