Rodney

Default Autofilter

I am using Excel97 as a database,
when applying several autofilters to taste,
is there a way to remember or automate the selections
of the autofilters I have used, to apply to the list
at a later date.

I have ordered the Excel97 book from the library and
awaiting it to be returned from a lender.
Thanks

Debra Dalgleish

You can use Custom Views to store the settings:

Filter the table
Choose ViewCustom Views
Click the Add button
Type a name for the custom view
Make sure that 'hidden rows, columns and filter settings' has a check mark
Click OK

To show a saved custom view, choose ViewCustom Views
Select a view, click Show

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Rodney

Thank you very much for your help, Debra.