Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Mailing Labels

I am new to Office 2007. I have been using Office 2003. I tried for the
first time to print mailing labels using Word 2007 today. I want to print on
the 30 label sheet of labels (3 across x 10 rows). The default setting
prints the words 90 degrees from the long dimension of the label. I cannot
figure how to rotate the words.

Thank you for your help.

Wayne Brady
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

You should post this to the Word newgroups, not Excel. Much more likely to
get the best results.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire