hitson

Default mailing labels

I have a list of names, adressses, etc in excel. I want to print mailing
labels. Need the easiest and fastest way to accomplish this printing.
Vasant Nanavati

Go to Help and search for "merge." Excel XP has a Help topic called "Create
a Word mail merge with Excel data." I'm sure other Excel versions have the
same (or a similarly named) topic.

--

Vasant