Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Monica

Default Mailing Labels

I have a spreadsheet that I set up to use to track potential clients. I want
to use some of the information from the spreadsheet to create mailing labels.

For instance:
Column 1 = Contact Name
Column 2 = Company Name
Column 3 = Address
Column 4 = Phone Number
Column 5 = Misc. information

I only want to print the information from the first three columns into
mailing labels. Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge

Monica

Use Word's mailmerge facility, which includes label printing in huge
detail...when it asks for a datasource, navigate to your Excel file. This
way you can add the fields you want...filter records, etc

--
HTH
Nick Hodge