Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Save As Box Appears When I Hit the = sign!

Every single time I try to use the = sign in Excel 2003 to enter a formula
the save as box appears. It is super annoying and I have no idea why this is
happening. I even removed Excel and reinstalled it and it still does the same
thing. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated, thank
you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

It sounds as though you have a modified sendkey! look in your VBA
project for sendkey{=} or something like that.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd