-   -   Save As Box Appears When I Hit the = sign! (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/211942-save-box-appears-when-i-hit-%3D-sign.html)

jaydee07

Save As Box Appears When I Hit the = sign!

Every single time I try to use the = sign in Excel 2003 to enter a formula
the save as box appears. It is super annoying and I have no idea why this is
happening. I even removed Excel and reinstalled it and it still does the same
thing. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated, thank
you.

Simon Lloyd[_30_]

Save As Box Appears When I Hit the = sign!

It sounds as though you have a modified sendkey! look in your VBA
project for sendkey{=} or something like that.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=35118

Dave Peterson

Save As Box Appears When I Hit the = sign!

Check your other post, too.