Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I get my work to print on the front and back of the paper?

I really need to know how I can print my finished excel spread sheet on the
same paper but I need one side with a clients supports and then the other
side with the clients financial documentation. That way when I print what I
need out and finish filling in the information thats needed to be filed all I
have to do is flip the same paper over and finish the documentation? Please
someone help me out with this. It has been driving me insane, and become more
wasteful/complicated each time. I will leave you an alternate address to
reach me at. Thank you 4 ur time and efforts.

sincereley,
Hadassa Goldstein