Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I print on the front & back of a sheet so that its 2 sided

hi,
this is a printer option not an excel option. technically all excel does is
send the data. click the options button in page setup. this will display the
options of your default printer. if your printer has such an option, you can
set it here. if your printer does not have this option, then excel cannot do
what your printer is physically incapable of doing.
regards
FSt1

"Steve H" wrote:

I have a document in excel which has 2 pages seperated by a page break of
course. I want to print it so that it comes out as page 1 on the front and
page 2 on the back without having to print it and refeed it upside down etc.